The Peregine is the widest of our -25 bags, ideal for larger builds or anyone looking to fill their bag with extra clothing. In conjunction with our down parkas and pants, the Peregrine can easily push beyond the -25 rating; perfect for alpine style expeditions in extremely harsh conditions.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable coating.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Side-block baffles maintain a 60:40 top to bottom insulation distribution
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of down around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Large side walls ensure even insulation all around
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
The Feathered Friends Peregrine is made with our wide mummy sleeping bag shape, featuring more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag during an expedition.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||64" shoulder / 58" hip / 40" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
||Pertex® Shield EX (waterproof, breathable)|
|Lining||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||-25ºF / -31.67ºC|
Reg 2 lb 5.4 oz / 1059 g
Long 2 lb 7.6 oz / 1122 g
Reg 3 lb 14.4 oz / 1768 g
Long 4 lb 2.6 oz / 1887 g