An incredibly ultra-lightweight multi-use specialty helmet from Petzl. Designed for specific lightweight climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring ambitions. There are good reasons that manufacturers make such a large variety of different styles of climbing helmets, so it is wise to carefully consider the various trade-offs of different designs and how they relate to the types of hazards that you might encounter. The right tool for the right job.
- Hybrid construction: Shell in expanded polypropylene foam, and rigid crown injected with expanded polystyrene foam.
- Massive ventilation through large vents
- Simple adjustable headband and chin strap with magnetic buckle
- Headlamp attachment system has two clips in front and a rear elastic band
Designed for both climbing and backcountry ski touring
- Includes storage bag and spare foam
- Available in two sizes:
- S/M fits 48-57 cm
- M/L fits 53-61 cm
- S/M - 160 g
- M/L - 170 g
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE