Feathered Friends designed the Plover specifically to address the needs of female climbers by providing ample down in the foot box for the feet, an efficient and comfortable fit, and low bulk. The Plover’s 900+ fill power down, durable fabric, and our time tested designs result in a bag that withstands the demands of long mountain days and provides a warm and cozy sanctuary when it is time to rest up for the next day’s adventures.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
- Mummy shape (women’s) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Side-block baffles maintain a 60:40 top to bottom insulation distribution
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of down around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Large side walls ensure even insulation all around
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
The Feathered Friends Plover features a slightly larger Women's mummy sleeping bag shape. The Plover has a bit more space in the shoulders and upper body to accommodate wearing thicker layers in frigid environments.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm | Med 5' 9" / 175 cm|
|Dimensions||56" / 58" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Small 35.7 oz / 1012 g <br >Med 37.9 oz / 1074 g|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Small 3 lb 8 oz / 1600 g <br >Med 3 lb 11 oz / 1688 g|
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||-25ºF / -31.67ºC|