An insulated and seam-taped GORE-TEX® Infinium™ jacket from Rab designed for big mountain adventures, cold belays, and backcountry ski and snowboard descents. This jacket is the perfect choice when encountering cold, damp, changeable weather conditions. Extremely lightweight and also a great value for a jacket like this that has a virtually stormproof outer shell fabric and is also insulated for additional warmth and comfort. It's sooooo nice to have just one lightweight jacket to throw on that keeps you both warm and dry when you get to the top of your objective or stop for a break or belay, instead of having to deal with first putting on your insulating layer and then putting your rain shell on over the top of that. One jacket does it all for you, and is also more comfortable than layering 2 different pieces of clothing while providing more unrestricted freedom of movement when worn while actively climbing or skiing in cold or adverse weather condition. Get this jacket now to simplify and streamline your clothing system. You will like this jacket so much that you will probably end up wearing it around town too whenever the weather turns cold, wet, windy, and downright nasty out there.
- 30D GORE-TEX® Infinium™ 62 g/m² Ripstop Nylon Outer Fabric with Laminated ePTFE Membrane.
- Key Taped Seams
- Synthetic Stratus™ Recycled Polyester Sheet Insulation, 62 g/m² Plus Double Layer 40 g/m²
- 20D Recycled 41 g/m² Nylon Lining Fabric
- Ski and Climbing Helmet Compatible Hood with Wired Brim Peak
- Stretch-On Hood for Easy On/Off and Quickness and Ease of Use
- Double Ended Full Front YKK® Aquaguard Vislon Zipper
- YKK® Zippered Hand Pockets - Backpack Friendly
- Extra Large Internal Stash Pockets
- Zippered Inner Pocket
- Lightweight Stretch Cuffs for Comfort and Ease of Use
- Fully Adjustable Hem to Seal In Warmth and Seal Out the Cold and Weather
- Regular Fit
- 16.9 oz (478.5 g)