Patagonia's new premier ultralight 3-layer waterproof rain jacket for light and fast adventures. This jacket is amazingly light and packs down extremely small, yet still has all of the great functional features that most people want. One of the lightest weight 3-layer shells available in it's class.
- 3-Layer H2No® Waterproof/Breathable Shell Fabric. 2.2 oz 20-Denier 100% Recycled Ripstop Nylon Face Fabric, 7-Denier Tricot Laminated Backer.
- DWR Finish
- Full-Length Waterproof Coated Center Front Zipper with Internal Storm Flap
- Zipper Garage for Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Climbing-Helmet-Compatible Hood with Single-Pull Adjustable Drawcord and Elasticized Sides
- Front Hand Pockets with Waterproof Coated Zippers
- External Left Chest Pocket with Waterpoof Coated Zipper
- Jacket Stuffs into External Chest Pocket
- Low-Profile Cuffs with Tapered Tab and Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Dual-Adjust Drawcord Hem
- Concealed RECCO® Reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- 7.4 oz (210 g)