Black Diamond's most comfortable versatile all-around climbing harness. The best choice for many people looking for one top-of-the-line harness that will work great for a wide variety of climbing activities. Be comfortable in this harness and have all of the functional features that you need for rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, crag climbing, and rappelling off of long routes in the alpine. Makes a great first harness for someone enrolled in a Pacific Northwest all-around climbing course, and beyond. Comfort, function, durability, top-of-the-line.
- Wide multi-layer EVA foam padded waistbelt with separated internal webbing for even load distribution, laminated stretch woven shell for durability, and a soft lining with breathable and quick-drying mesh padding for comfort.
- 4 down-turned pressure-molded gear loops
- Rear fifth gear loop
- Rear haul loop
- Four ice clipper slots help when racking ice screws
- Fully adjustable multi-layered padded leg loops customize the fit for different clothing layers, provide comfort and support, and allow for easy access nature calls while remaining tied in.
- Adjustable elastic risers fine-tune the fit in back and attach the leg loops to the waistbelt with a drop seat hook for easy access nature calls while remaining tied in.
- 13.3 oz (376 g)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE