- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends wide mummy sleeping bags have more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||64" / 58" / 40"|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 15.7 oz / 445 g
Long 16.4 oz / 465 g
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Country of Origin||Manufactured in the USA from imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 12" | 9L|
|Average Weight||Reg 1 lb 11 oz / 771 g
Long 1 lb 13 oz / 812 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Temperature Rating||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Absolute qualityReview by Travis N
I purchased this for an Appalachian Trail thru-hike and it never disappointed. I can't say enough good things about this bag.
I loved purchasing something made in the USA. I loved the quality and craftsmanship. I trusted, and still trust this bag completely. I have been at or below the rating on it multiple times and it has never failed. I'm a big guy at 6'4" and the cut of the long feels like it was measured to me exactly.
There is absolutely no way to summarize how durable, compressible, warm, and trustworthy this bag is. I cannot wait to expand into warmer bags for winter trips up north. (Posted on 9/10/2014)