The Feathered Friends Seattle store is open once again! Things will look a bit different for a while. Now more than ever, we're committed to the health of our staff and all of our guests. We'll be implementing a number of safety measures to keep our staff and guests safe, including:
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines; we request everybody keep at least 6 feet of spacing
- Limiting the number of people in the store
- Limiting the length of time for visits to under 30 minutes
- All of our staff will be wearing masks at all times
- We request all guests wear masks when inside. We will provide disposable masks at the door for those that need them.
- Regular store cleaning and device sanitizing
- Isolating items that have been in physical contact
- Plexi barriers installed at checkout
- Cash-free transactions
Limited Hours: 11am - 5pm daily
You can find us in the South Lake Union/Cascade neighborhood of downtown Seattle at 263 Yale Avenue North.
The Feathered Friends store is easily reached by nearby Metro, Sound Transit, commuter Community Transit, and Link Light Rail stops.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, street parking is currently free.
Curbside pickup is available in front of the Feathered Friends store on Thomas Street. Please contact us prior to pick-up.