Our warmest three season bag for the female adventurer. Based on the ideas of our testers, the bag features extra fill in the footbox and chest while maintaining a sleek profile and light construction to maximize the warmth from the 950+ fill down. The Petrel is not only an excellent choice for spring and fall adventures, but also a popular summer bag for the coldest of sleepers and a longtime favorite for summer climbs of Mount Rainier.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance®10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full draft collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends Women's mummy sleeping bags are built a bit more trim around the shoulders, but more space in the waist and hips.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
Small 5' 3" / 160 cm
Med 5' 9" / 175 cm
|Dimensions||54" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Shell||Pertex® Endurance® UL|
|Lining||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|
Small 1 lb 4 oz / 567 g
Med 1 lb 5.3 oz / 604 g
Small 1 lb 14.2 oz / 857 g
Med 2 lb 0.3 oz / 916 g