Hands down the most popular bag we've ever made, and for good reason. Compared to other mummy bags in the market, the Swallow is the ideal combination of light-weight warmth with room to sleep thanks to a more relaxed cut (more spacious than the Hummingbird, narrower than the Swift). The Swallow is the definition of an ideal all-around backcountry sleeper that can satisfy a wide range of three-season conditions.
Available in 20 Degree and 30 Degree options.
Looking for the Osprey 30 UL? You're in the right place! The Osprey 30 has been renamed the Swallow 30.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Mummy shape (medium width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance® UL|
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Reg 16.7 oz / 476 g
Long 17.5 oz / 497 g
Reg 13.6oz / 385g
Long 14.2oz / 402g
Reg 27oz / 766g
Long 28.5oz / 808g
Reg 25oz / 710g
Long 26oz / 744g