Made with exceptionally high-lofting 850+ fill power down, the Bavarian 850 down comforter offers the best for your home.
** Due to overwhelming demand, many sizes and weights of the Bavarian 850 comforters may be unavailable. We expect to have more available soon. Use the "Notify Me When Available" button and we'll notify you when they are back in stock. Thanks! **
Available in three different weights:
Light - Excellent for warm climates and warm sleepers
Medium - Our most popular weight. Great for most temperate climates
Arctic - Great for chilly rooms and cold sleepers
Bavarian: Sewn-through construction, no down shift, pillowy appearance
850: 850+ fill power Eastern European white goose down
- 850+ fill power European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Sewn-in fabric loops on each corner allow you to attach a duvet cover with ties
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88"
Full 80" x 88"
Queen 90" x 98"
King 107" x 98"
California King 98" x 116"
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||850+ European Goose Down|
|Origin||Filled and finished in Seattle, USA|
Twin 14 oz
Full 17 oz
Queen 22 oz
King 25 oz
California King 30 oz
Twin 18 oz
Full 22 oz
Queen 29 oz
King 32 oz
California King 39 oz
Twin: 22 oz
Full: 27 oz
Queen: 35 oz
King: 40 oz
California King 48 oz