These are extremely lightweight and very warm down mittens from Rab at an incredible value. Designed for high altitude use, polar expeditions, and for emergency use on alpine climbs and extreme cold weather winter adventures of all sorts. The wide opening cuff makes these mittens extremely easy to get off and on. Synthetic Stratus™ insulation is incorporated on the sidewall, palm, and inside thumb for added moisture resistance in damp conditions.
- 50 Denier Recycled Pertex@ Quantum Pro Ripstop Outer Fabric, 100% Recycled Polyamide with Polyurethane Coating
- DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 650 Fill Power R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down (110g/4oz in size large)
- Synthetic Stratus™ Insulation on Sidewall, Palm, and Inside Thumb
- Textured Grip Palm, 50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Lining Material
- Reinforced Finger Rand
- Internal Elasticized Cuff
- Single-Handed Drawcord Cuff Closure
- Detachable Wrist Leashes
- Reflective Safety Print Logo on Back of Hand
- Ultra Warm
- Water Resistant
- 8.8 oz (252 g)