We designed the Tanager to meet customer requests for a pared down, ultralight 20 degree sleeping bag. When we started sourcing materials for this bag we thought no way will a 7 denier fabric hold up to the abuses of a long haul hike...but our testers on the PCT and CDT proved us wrong. The incredibly light fabric, premium 950 fill down, and streamlined design that foregoes a zipper and hood makes this the bag you want in your pack if weight is the ultimate consideration. For maximum efficiency and warmth in cooler temps, pair the bag with a lightweight, hooded down jacket, like the Eos.
Ideal for: Thru Hiking, Ultralight Backpacking, Alpinism, Emergency Bivy
CFL: Crazy Freaking Light. Pertex® Quantum® 7 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Drawcord closing around the collar to cinch down opening and keep heat in.
- No zipper to conserve weight and bulk
- Made with new Pertex® Quantum® 7dx5d fabric with DWR
- May be worn with a lightweight hooded down jacket for additional warmth. Designed to be worn with our Eos jacket.
- Intended for ultralight hikers and alpine climbers for whom every ounce counts.
- Color: Citron
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
|Dimensions||62" shoulder / 52" hip / 38" footbox|
|Shell||Pertex® Quantum® 7|
|Lining||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in the USA from imported materials|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC|
68” 12.6 oz / 357 g
74” 13.3 oz / 377 g
68” 1 lb 2.6 oz / 527 g
74” 1 lb 3.7 oz / 558 g