Tailored for the female form, the Egret works great for anyone looking for more room in the elbows and knees, a warmer footbox, and alternative lengths. The Egret is made with premium 900+ fill power goose down that is ethically sourced and traceable, and features extra down in the footbox and around the chest. The Egret is our most popular bag in the Women’s line and a trusted companion on wilderness and camping trips across the world.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex Quantum® 20 denier mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
"The Feathered Friends Egret 20 is like a luxuriously toasty hug from your favorite childhood stuffed animal: comforting, warm, and perfectly welcome in nearly every situation."
Backpackers.com named the Egret their Premium Pick! Read the review here
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Length||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm
Med 5' 9" / 175 cm
|Dimensions||54" / 56" / 38"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Small 16.3 oz / 463 g
Med 17.3 oz / 491 g
Small 13.3 oz / 376 g
Med 14 oz / 396 g
Small 28oz / 770g
Med 29 oz / 820 g
Small 24 oz / 683 g
Med 26 oz / 725 g