Proving why classics have such staying power, the Swallow’s ideal combination of lightweight warmth and comfortable fit has made it a customer favorite year after year. Based on one of our original designs, the Swallow YF is updated with a Pertex® YFuse shell and premium 900+ fill power down. Of our mummy sleeping bags, the Swallow is more spacious than the Hummingbird and narrower than the Swift. An ideal all-around backcountry bag, the Swallow is perfect for a wide range of summer conditions.
Available in 20 Degree and 30 Degree options.
Looking for the Osprey 30 YF? You're in the right place! The Osprey 30 has been renamed the Swallow 30.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex® Quantum® 20 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Reg 16.8 oz / 476 g
Long 17.5 oz / 496 g
Reg 13.6 oz / 385 g
Long 14.2 oz / 402 g
Reg 28.7oz / 814g
Long 30.3oz / 858g
Reg 25.5 oz / 723 g
Long 26.9 oz / 763 g