Proving why classics have such staying power, the Swallow’s ideal combination of lightweight warmth and comfortable fit has made it a customer favorite year after year. Based on one of our original designs, the Swallow YF is updated with a Pertex® YFuse shell and premium 900+ fill power down. Of our mummy sleeping bags, the Swallow is more spacious than the Hummingbird and narrower than the Swift. An ideal all-around backcountry bag, the Swallow is perfect for a wide range of summer conditions.
Available in 20 Degree and 30 Degree options.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex® Quantum® 20 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Reg 16.8 oz / 476 g
Long 17.5 oz / 496 g
Reg 13.6 oz / 385 g
Long 14.2 oz / 402 g
Reg 28.7oz / 814g
Long 30.3oz / 858g
Reg 25.5 oz / 723 g
Long 26.9 oz / 763 g