Join us at Feathered Friends!
4/27/2021 - Shipping and Warehouse Position Posting
Feathered Friends, a premier down products manufacturer, is hiring a shipper and warehouse assistant to join the team at our Seattle factory. We are looking for a detail-oriented and dedicated person to perform a variety of shipping and warehouse management tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare products for shipment by determining most economical and efficient shipping method; selecting appropriate shipping container; and professionally packing products
- Tag and stock products
- Receive shipments and coordinate inventory placement and movement in factory
- Follow established company policies, procedures, and objectives
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and precisely
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new procedures
- Proficiency using computer systems
- Accuracy and accountability
Position is located in a factory that manufactures down products. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
30-40 hours per week. Hours flexible, but must include 3-3:30pm, Monday - Friday. May require seasonal overtime.
To ApplyEmail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “shipping position” in subject.