Superlight full side-zip 3-Layer GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable pants from Arc'teryx. An excellent all around choice for many mountaineering, hiking, and backpacking trips. A great value from Arc'teryx. The full length separating side zippers allow you to quickly and easily take these pants off and put them on while wearing things like boots, crampons, backcountry skis, and snowshoes. Perfect for lightweight mountaineering trips.
- N70p 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric with DWR Finish and GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology
- Full Length Separating Side Ventilation Zippers
- Small Zippered Fly
- Elasticized Waist
- Waist Drawcord for Adjustable Fit
- Articulated Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Reinforced Laminated Instep Patches
- Cuffs with Snaps and Adjustable Drawcords
- Eyelets at Hem for Shock Cord Attachments
- 10.9 oz (310 g)
I have an arcteryx rain jacket and I'm a fan of the brand. I haven't used this pant in the rain yet, but plan to take it on some upcoming mountaineering and Iceland backpacking adventures. I'm 5'4" and about 120 pounds and the small has plenty of room for my cirque pants and an additional layer under that.