This is the new version of the previous Gamma LT Hoody and is the most all around softshell jacket from Arc'teryx. The double weave fabric uses nylon on the outside for extra abrasion resistance with polyester woven into the inside for a little extra comfort, warmth, and moisture wicking. A very versatile piece that is an excellent weight layer to put on when you need a little more warmth, and a standalone baselayer isn't warm enough and a waterproof hardshell is too much. Wear this as a wind jacket, mid-layer, or outer layer for extra abrasion protection while alpine rock climbing. Put this over a puffy jacket for extra snag and abrasion resistance during cold weather activities when extra protection is needed but wearing a bulky or boardy full-on waterproof hardshell would be undesirable. This jacket could go with you on virtually any mountain outing, anywhere, and any time of the year. The fully adjustable helmet compatible hood works well to pull off and on to control your temperature as needed, and also works well over a thin skull cap or lightweight visored performance ball cap in colder or more blustery conditions.
- Wee Burly Double Weave 4-Way Stretch Fabric. 56% Nylon, 34% Polyester, 10% Elastane.
- Full Length Vislon No Slip Zip™ Front Zipper with Wind Flap
- Fully Adjustable Helmet Compatible StormHood™ with Laminated Brim and Multiple Drawcords
- Tall Collar
- Laminated Chin Guard
- Soft Brushed Lined Collar
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Hem Drawcord
- Drop Back Laminated Hem
- Laminated Cuffs with Stretch Wrist Gussets
- Gusseted Underarms
- Articulated Patterning
- Laminated High-Strength Hanger Loop
- Trim Fit
- Wind Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Highly Durable
- 14.8 oz (420 g)
Very good shopping experience
The colour is very nice and the size is very suitable.