The Nuclei SV Parka from Arc'teryx is the warmest synthetic insulated jacket in their line-up. Perfect for use as a warm belay and summit Parka that is lightweight and compressible on colder alpine and rock climbs. You can also wear this underneath an oversized GORE-TEX® waterproof shell for the ultimate combination that will keep you warm and comfortable even in the most extreme wet and windy weather conditions. Strategically placed varied thickness and varied numbers of layers of Coreloft™ insulation in different places provide and a great balance of warmth, packability, and mobility. Features includes a lightweight but fairly tough windproof/breathable shell material, 5 pockets, a helmet compatible adjustable hood, stretch-knit cuffs, and an adjustable hem drawcord to keep out the drafts.
- Windproof/Breathable Arato™ 15r Outer Shell Fabric with DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Coreloft™ Continuous 180 g/m² and Coreloft™ Continuous 90 g/m² Synethetic Insulation
- Two Layers of Coreloft™ Insulation at the Front, Back, and Upper Arms
- Single Layer of Coreloft™ Insulation in the Underarms, Lower Arms, and Hood
- Arato™ 10r Lining Fabric
- Helmet Compatible and Adjustable StormHood™
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- One Zippered Outside Chest Pocket
- Two Internal Dump Pockets
- Stretch-Knit Cuffs
- Adjustable Hem Drawcord
- Articulated Patterning
- Stuff Sack with Webbing Clip-Off Loop is Included
- Water Resistant
- 21.2 oz (600 g)
So Far, So Good
Worn for just two quick trips. Probably warm enough; extremely light weight; nice warm hood and neck area. Had hoped for a slightly darker grey color.
Amazing jacket, very warm and stylish! Above all, customer service is incredible! super enthusiastic and helpful! I'd like to purchase here more often!