This Solano Jacket from Arc'teryx is a highly versatile weather-repellent jacket designed for cool-weather hikes. The GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER INFINIUM™ fabric is windproof, rain-repellent, and highly breathable. The hybrid lining construction is smooth in the sleeves for freedom of movement and easy on-and-off, and knit in body for increased breathability and comfort. Other features include a full length front zipper, two zippered hand pockets, an internal zippered chest pocket, adjustable hem drawcord, articulated patterning, and partially elasticized cuffs. This jacket is also great for running, biking, and around town use.
- 2-Layer GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER INFINIUM™ Fabric. 100% Polyester with ePTFE Membrane.
- Taped Seams
- DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Polyester Knit Jersey Lining in the Body
- Nylon Plain Weave Lining in the Sleeves
- Full Length Front Zipper
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Hem Drawcord
- Partially Elasticized Cuffs
- Articulated Patterning
- Regular Fit
- Highly Water Repellent
- Highly Breathable
- 10.9 oz (310 g)