The best possible value in a comfortable and versatile all-around climbing harness from Edelweiss. An excellent choice for many people looking for one harness that will work great for a wide variety of climbing activities. Be comfortable in this harness and have all of the necessary features that you need for rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, crag climbing, and rappelling off of long routes in the alpine. Makes a great first harness for someone enrolled in a Pacific Northwest all-around climbing course, and beyond. Comfort, function, durability, value.
- Wide padded waistbelt for comfort with dual fast auto-locking buckles for a precise fit and perfectly centered gear loops.
- 4 down-turned gear loops provide lots of gear racking options and allow the harness to be warm comfortably with any backpack.
- Fully adjustable padded leg loops customize the fit for different clothing layers, provide comfort and support, and allow for easy access nature calls while remaining tied in.
- Adjustable risers with quick-release buckles fine-tune the fit in back, and allow for the ultimate quick easy access nature calls while remaining tied in.
- Available in two sizes
- Size 1: Waist fits 69-89 cm, Legs fit 46-61cm
- Size 2: Waist fits 77-107cm, Legs fit 53-69cm
- Size 1 weighs 380 g, Size 2 weighs 420 g
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE