The widest of our 0 degree bags, the Ibis provides room in the shoulders while maintaining the efficient cut necessary to reduce extra space and keep heat loss to a minimum. Like the Snowbunting, the Ibis is ideal for cold ascents in the Cascades, Nepal treks, and for Mount Rainier. The Ibis also excels when you are pushing the comfort rating of bag and need space to wear a down jacket while you sleep.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable coating.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable shell with DWR
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends wide mummy sleeping bags have more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||64" shoulder / 58" hip / 40" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
|Shell||Pertex® Shield EX (waterproof, breathable)|
|Lining||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||0ºF / -17.7ºC|
Reg 1 lb 12.5 oz / 808 g
Long 1 lb 13.9 oz / 848 g
Reg 3 lb 0.8 oz / 1384 g
Long 3 lb 3.7 oz / 1467 g