We made a favorite even warmer. Take our most popular 20 degree model, the Swallow, add a full collar and additional fill, and you have a rock-solid three-season bag that packs remarkably small while maintaining room to sleep comfortably. The Lark represents an excellent option for those who sleep on the cold side or push their adventures well into the colder evenings of spring and fall.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full collar provides an effective seal of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 20 oz / 567 g
Long 21.2 oz / 601 g
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 31.3 oz / 887 g
Long 33.1 oz / 938 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Temperature Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|