Please check our Shipping Info page for current shipping times. Thanks!
We made a favorite even warmer. Take our most popular 20 degree model, the Swallow, add a full collar and additional fill, and you have a rock-solid three-season bag that packs remarkably small while maintaining room to sleep comfortably. The Lark represents an excellent option for those who sleep on the cold side or push their adventures well into the colder evenings of spring and fall.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full collar provides an effective seal of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Ideal Sleeper Height
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|60" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox
|Left Side, YKK #5
|Pertex® Endurance UL
|Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon
|950+ Goose Down
|Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials
|10ºF / -12.2ºC
Reg 1 lb 4 oz / 568 g
Long 1 lb 5.2 oz / 602 g
Reg 1 lb 15.3 oz / 887 g
Long 2 lb 1.1 oz / 938 g
Simply the best
This is the best of the warm down sleeping bags.
Used it one night at 11,600 ft with outside temperatures dipping to 40F. As expected, the bag kept me toasty warm. What impressed me that even at temperatures well above its rating the bag remained comfortable. Will have to wait until later in the season to judge its performance at lower temperatures
High quality sleeping bag with excellent warmth to weight ratio. Buought the bag to use in the lower 20s and have been kept warm the few nights that I have used it already. This bag is definitely comfort rated to 10° and I added 2 ounces of overfill for extra warmth. Feathered friends was very easy to work with and I am extremely happy with this bag! Quite expensive but worth the investment 100%! Would recommend to anyone!
Could not be more happy or impressed with this bag