We made a favorite even warmer. Take our most popular 20 degree model, the Swallow, add a full collar and additional fill, and you have a rock-solid three-season bag that packs remarkably small while maintaining room to sleep comfortably. Filled with premium 900+ fill power goose down, the Lark YF represents an excellent option for those who sleep on the cold side or push their adventures well into the colder evenings of spring and fall.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex Quantum® 20 denier mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full collar provides an effective seal of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 20 oz / 568 g
Long 21.2 oz / 602 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 33 oz / 935 g
Long 35 oz / 992 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Temperature Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|