The Penguin Groundsheet is the perfect accessory to transform your Penguin sleeping bag into a two-person backcountry bed. A soft, brushed polyester sleeping surface is backed by nylon pockets that hold two 20" wide insulated pads of your choice in place. Lengths can vary but we recommend 72" for the best fit. Concealed zippers allow you to attach our Double Bag Hoods for two person cold weather use.
- Brushed polyester sleep surface
- YKK #8 two-way separating zipper
- Concealed hood zippers to attach optional hoods
- Compatible with 20" wide sleeping pads, we recommend a 72" length for an ideal fit
- Accommodate pads up to 2.5" thick
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
Reg 13.5 oz / 384 g
Long 14.3 oz / 405 g
|Recommended Pad Dimensions||
Length ≤ 72"
Width ≤ 20"
Height ≤ 2.5"
Our Penguin and Condor sleeping bags can be converted into a sleeping bag system for two.