The Raven YF is designed to accommodate a larger build, perfect for those with broader chests who are looking for a warm yet lightweight bag. We recommend sizing all of our bags as efficiently as possible, but if you’d like some extra room to kick around at night, the Raven is the bag for you.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex Quantum® 20 denier mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full draft collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends wide mummy sleeping bags have more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||64" / 58" / 40"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 23.4 oz / 663 g
Long 24.6 oz / 699 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 36.5 oz / 1036 g
Long 39 oz / 1105 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Temperature Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|