This unique non-insulated glove from Hestra designed for mountaineering and ice climbing is one of the thinnest and most dexterous waterproof/breathable climbing gloves available, and provides a precision fit as well as protection from rope abrasion and wet conditions. A waterproof insert is laminated to the shell and lining, leather reinforcements provide extra durability on the palm and fingers, and a pre-curved highly ergonomic construction combine to give you the performance needed for technical climbing needs. Hestra is one of the top glove manufacturers in the world, and is know for their attention to detail and great fit.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Breeze 100% Polyester Fabric
- Impregnated Goat Leather Palm
- CZone Tactile Waterproof/Breathable Bonded Membrane
- Durable Duratan Micro Fiber
- Ergo Grip Pre-curved Construction
- No Added Insulation for Increased Dexterity
- Neoprene Cuff
- Leather Pull Strap with Velcro
- Wrist Leashes
These gloves are low bulk and offer great dexterity with good warmth. Great for when your handling gear and your hands will be in contact with snow or ice.