3 person tent
Ideal tents for mobile journeys in warmer conditions where the lowest weight is the highest priority.
The Anjan and Anjan GT models were created specifically as very light tents for use in snow-free conditions, and are especially good for mobile adventures. All have curved patterning on the outer tent walls to ensure constant venting while still offering excellent protection from the rain, and their single opening pole sleeves offer quick pitching. Their inner tents have an all mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for continual air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the Anjan’s vestibule.
Both the Anjan and Anjan GT models are perfect for 3-season backpacking and summer bicycle tours, and are well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season hunts. They are also ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to “size up” but still keep the weight very low: the Anjan 2 makes a deluxe solo tent, and the Anjan 3 is lightweight luxury for two. Even the Anjan 2 GT and Anjan 3 are surprisingly light – yet huge – solo shelter options for those who hold spaciousness in the highest regard!
“Anjan” is a lake in northern Sweden.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Both the Anjan and Anjan GT have a good amount of room for the stated number of occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low. The Anjan GT’s extended vestibule provides even more storage space.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tents in the Anjan models can be replaced with the Anjan Mesh Inner tents.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders.
- The entire rear wall can be rolled up to expose the inner tent’s large mesh vent for added air flow on hot days.
- Inner tent doors are all mesh, providing constant air flow.
- Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- 2 Integrated stowage pockets.
- Extended vestibule on the GT version allows for greater storage space and flexibility.
- Highly recommended optional footprint can be found by clicking here: Anjan 3 GT Footprint
||2.1 kg / 4 lbs 10 oz|
|Packed Weight||2.4 kg / 5 lbs 5 oz|
|Inner Height||105 cm / 41 in|
|Inner Tent Area||3.2 m² / 34.4 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||2.9 m² / 31.2 ft²
|Outer tent fabric||Kerlon 1000|
1 x 328, 2 x 285 cm / 1 x 129.1, 2 x 112.2 in
|Pegs||16 Y-Peg UL|
48 cm x 15 cm / 19 in x 6 in
(Every Hilleberg tent comes with outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
“Minimum Weight” refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. “Packed Weight” includes all items that come with the tent.
* “Packed size” is measured with the poles and pegs, both in their bags, rolled into the tent inside the tent bag. Packing the tent and poles (both in their respective bags) into your pack separately will yield a significantly smaller tent package, and a pole package that can be easily slid into a corner of your pack. Poles all fold to 43 cm/17 in.
All product features and measurement values, including tent weight and pole length, may vary somewhat from what is shown in catalogs, other printed items, and on our web site. Such differences can occur because of alterations in the design and production process and/or natural variations in the materials. Fabric dyes have natural variations, so the actual tent color may look slightly different from what is pictured here or on different websites.)