2 person tent
Very lightweight single vestibule all-season tents that offer excellent strength.
The Nallo and Nallo GT are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.” Families with younger children, those who hike with their dogs, and anyone else needing extra space find the Nallo GT models’ extended vestibule indispensable. In addition, there is an entrance on either side of that extended vestibule, and the entire front section can be rolled back to create a full tent-width “covered patio” that’s ideal for lounging out of the weather while still being outside.
“Nallo” is a peak in the Swedish mountain range of Kebnekaise.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Both Nallo and Nallo GT have a good amount of room for the stated number of occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low. The Nallo GT’s extended vestibule provides even more storage space.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tents in both the Nallo and Nallo GT models can be replaced with the Nallo Mesh Inner tents.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires 4 optional pole holders.
- Looped guy lines affixed to twin attachments on each side of each pole increase stability in poor conditions.
- A large, hooded vent is integrated into the top of the door, and is adjustable from inside the vestibule.
- Outer tent entrance can be accessed from either front or side panels.
- Inside mesh vent is covered by adjustable, zipper-closure fabric panel.
- 2 Integrated stowage pockets.
- High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
- Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent door is covered by zipper adjustable, fabric panel for all-season comfort.
- Large flaps protect zippers from the rain.
- Adjustable vent on the GT's vestibule can be closed with a snow-proof panel. Accessible from inside or outside of the tent.
- Dual entrances on GT vestibule allow greater access.
- Extended vestibule on the GT version allows for greater storage space and flexibility.
- Highly recommended optional footprint can be found by clicking here: Nallo 2 Footprint
||2.0 kg / 4 lbs 7 oz|
|Packed Weight||2.4 kg / 5 lbs 5 oz|
|Inner Height||100 cm / 39 in|
|Inner Tent Area||2.6 m² / 28.0 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||1.3 m² / 14 ft²
|Outer tent fabric||Kerlon 1200|
|Poles (9mm)||1 x 305 cm, 1 x 260 cm / 1 x 120.1 in, 1 x 102.4 in
|Packed size*||48 cm x 17 cm / 19 in x 6.5 in
(Every Hilleberg tent comes with outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
“Minimum Weight” refers to the outer and inner tents and the poles only. “Packed Weight” includes all items that come with the tent.
* “Packed size” is measured with the poles and pegs, both in their bags, rolled into the tent inside the tent bag. Packing the tent and poles (both in their respective bags) into your pack separately will yield a significantly smaller tent package, and a pole package that can be easily slid into a corner of your pack. Poles all fold to 43 cm/17 in.
All product features and measurement values, including tent weight and pole length, may vary somewhat from what is shown in catalogs, other printed items, and on our web site. Such differences can occur because of alterations in the design and production process and/or natural variations in the materials. Fabric dyes have natural variations, so the actual tent color may look slightly different from what is pictured here or on different websites.)