This new version of the Outdoor Research Helium Rain Pants is 5 times more tear-resistant than the prior Helium Pants, while achieving an even lighter weight. A great choice for the minimalist light and fast approach, or as lightweight emergency rain gear that will spend most of it's time stowed in your backpack, car, or travel bag just in case you need it.
- Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5L 30D Ripstop Nylon Fabric
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Elastic Waist with Drawcord
- Zippered Back Pocket that Doubles as a Stuff Sack
- Gusseted Crotch
- Ankle Zippers with Snap Closure
- YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers
- Internal Loops for Instep Cord
- Boot Lace Hooks
- Carabiner Loop
- 6.1 oz (173g)
I have not worn these. Fit and Color are fine but they are so shiny. I would not want to wear them in public. This was not included in the website description.