These are close-fitting and dexterous all-around midweight soft shell gloves from Outdoor Research. Use these for just about everything: Glacier Climbing, Ski Touring, cool weather Hiking and Backpacking, Snowshoeing, Bicycling, Running, etc.
- 2-Layer 2-Way Stretch Woven Outer Fabric. 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- 100g Enduraloft 100% Polyester Insulation
- 100% Tricot Polyester Fleece Lined for Additional Warmth and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Water Resistant Goat Leather Palms Overlays
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Tapered Close-Fitting Wrist with Rib Knit Stretch Gusset
- Pull-on Tab
- Glove Clip
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- 3.1 oz (87 g)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.