The latest high altitude and extreme weather balaclava from Outdoor Research utilizing PrimaLoft® Aerogel insulation around the nose and cheek bones to help prevent frostbite. An extremely sophisticated and purpose-driven detailed design that combines 4 different types of materials. A good balaclava is one of the best pieces of emergency gear that you can bring on your mountain adventures, since you can loose a lot of heat through the head and neck areas.
- GORE TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® 3L 2-way stretch 100% polyester microfleece around the face and neck.
- Neoprene mouth piece with 4-way stretch and laser cut vents. Blocks the wind while insulating and preventing condensation on your googles by allowing your breath to escape. 54% nylon, 41% polyester, 5% Elastane
- Crown and back of neck made with 4-way stretch material combining a smooth-faced outer and fleece-like interior. 63% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- PrimaLoft® Aeorgel Insulation over the nose and cheek bones. Trusted and tested by Nasa in space.
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- 2 sizes available for a more precise fit.
- 2.4 oz