These new incredibly light DAS Light Pants from Patagonia are synthetic insulated puffy pants with full length separating side-zippers that make these pants extremely easy to take off and on while wearing things like boots and mountaineering crampons. The leg warmth is maximized by pairing a weather-resistant hung face fabric with an internal quilting construction that stabilizes and maximizes the loft of the insulation strands with minimal stitching. Perfect for chilly belays, ultralight winter bivies, cold/long/committing alpine climbs, and colder weather mountain adventures of all sorts. Popular for wearing around camp while snow camping in cold and moist or highly variable changing weather conditions. A great piece of lightweight extreme weather survival gear to have with you when the shit hits the fan. The lightest weight pant of this type in the category at our Feathered Friends Seattle Mountaineering Store.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro Ultralight 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop Outer Fabric with a Weather Resistant PU Coating and PFC-Free DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish. 0.8-oz, 10-denier.
- 100% Recycled Polyester PlumaFill Continuous Synthetic 65g Insulation
- Pertex® Quantum 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop Lining Fabric with a PFC-Free DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Full Length Fully Separating Side Zippers
- Elastic Cuffs Help Hold Pants in Place over Mountain or Touring Boots
- Elasticized Waistband with Zippered Fly and Snap Closure
- 11 oz (312 g)