Designed for light and fast ultralight mountaineering and ski mountaineering adventures where the risk of a fall is low and rappelling will be minimal, but you still want to rope up for safety at critical times. Basic to moderate glacier travel and snow climbs, and technical scrambles and moderate alpine rock routes with only a short rappel or two involved. (This style of harness is also not nearly as convenient for full-on nature calls as ones with more completely removable and adjustable leg loop designs.) The right tool for the right job.
- Webbing construction throughout with no padding for a very low-profile design that is the ultimate low-bulk and compact package while in your pack
- Waistbelt has one lightweight doubleback buckle and a single tie-in point
- Waistbelt and leg loops are made with high-modulus polyethylene strands for optimal load distribution without using any foam padding
- 2 minimalist low-profile gear loops
- Retainers with silicone interiors on each leg loop for use while carrying an ice screw
- 150 g
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE