An lightweight multi-use helmet from Petzl with enhanced In-Mold construction using an expanded polystyrene foam liner injected inside of a lightweight polycarbonate shell designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts. Designed for lightweight climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring ambitions. Specifically designed to be able to be worn with ski goggles. CE certified for ski touring. Not certified for alpine skiing.
- Hybrid In-Mold Construction: Expanded Polystyrene Foam Liner Injected Inside of a Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell
- Excellent Ventilation through Large Vents
- Designed for Optimal Protection from Side, Front, and Rear Impacts
- Easily Adjustable Semi-rigid Glove-Friendly Headband.
- Headlamp Attachment System has Two Clips in Front and a Rear Rlastic Band
Designed for both Climbing and Backcountry Ski Touring
- Compatible with Ski Goggles
- First CE Certified Ski Touring Helmet
- CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Available in two sizes:
- S/M fits 48-58 cm
- M/L fits 53-61 cm
- S/M - 225 g
- M/L - 240 g
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE