A nice lightweight harness from Petzl for short glacier outings and ski tours. Great for many particular mountaineering and ski mountaineering adventures where the risk of a fall is low and rappelling will be minimal, but you still want to rope up for safety. Basic to moderate glacier travel and snow climbs, and technical scrambles and moderate alpine rock routes where only a short rappel or two might be involved. (This style of harness is also not nearly as convenient for full-on nature calls as harnesses with more completely removable and adjustable leg loop designs.)
- Polyester webbing construction throughout with no padding for a very low-profile design that is very low-bulk and compact while in your pack.
- The webbing is color coded with different colors for the inside and the outside to help avoid tangles and confusion while putting the harness on.
- Waistbelt with one steel doubleback buckle and a single tie-in point.
- 2 minimalist low-profile webbing gear loops
- Non-load bearing adjustable side release buckles customize the fit of the leg loops
- Retainers with silicone interiors on each leg loop for carrying an ice screw
- Available is 3 sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL
- S/M waist fits 64-86 cm, legs fit 55-67 cm, 200 g
- M/L waist fits 74-96 cm, legs fit 60-73 cm, 215 g
- L/XL waist fits 84-108 cm, legs fit 66-79 cm, 230 g
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE