The latest incarnation of one of the all-time classic popular Scarpa rock shoes at an extremely affordable price. With a padded tongue for added comfort, a flat last, classic randing, and a relatively symmetrical profile, this shoe will perform well for everyone from beginners to alpine experts and guides alike looking for all day comfort.
- 1.8 mm Suede Leather Upper
- 3.5 mm Vibram® XS Edge Outsole
- 1.4 mm Full Length Nylon Midsole for Excellent Support and Powerful Edging
- To-the-Toe Lace Closure for a Precision Comfort and Performance Fit
- Flat Profile and Slight Asymmetry for All-Day Comfort
- Passive Randing for All-Day Comfort on Long Trips and Multi-Pitch Climbing
- Light Heel Cup Cushioning Increases All-Day Comfort
- 215 g (7.6 oz - 1/2 pair size 40)
- Made In Italy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.