The premier lightweight closed cell foam folding sleeping pad from Therm-A-Rest®. Use this by itself as a minimalist pad under your sleeping bag or bivy sack, or add it underneath an inflatable sleeping pad for a 2 pad sleeping system to greatly increase your warmth and comfort in cold conditions. There aren't many outdoor items as iconic as the Z Lite Sol. For starters, the Z Lite is exceptionally lightweight, so it's a great addition to any sleeping kit, whether you're doing long distance thru hikes or winter expeditions. It has an R-Value of 2.0, which will help boost your insulation even when used in combination with an inflated pad. It also provides peace of mind in case there is a failure (or loss) of an inflatable sleeping pad. It folds up accordion-style quickly and easily to stow on your pack without the need to roll it up like a traditional old-school foam pad.
Oh, and it makes a great seat or floor when the ground is super chilly. Stand on it around camp while snow camping to help keep your feet warm.
- Molded Closed Cell Foam Sleeping Pad
- Polyethylene / Crosslinked Polyethylene
- ThermaCapture™ Top Surface Coating Reflects Radiant Heat Back to Your Body
- Use With Reflective Side Up
- 2.0 R-Value
- 20 Inches Wide (51 cm)
- 3/4 Inches Thick (2 cm)
- Built in USA
- Regular: 72 Inches Long (183 cm), 14 oz (0.41 kg), Packed Dimensions 20 in x 5 in x 5.5 in (51 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm)
- Short: 51 Inches Long (130 cm), 10 oz (0.29 kg), Packed Dimensions 20 in x 4 in x 5.5 in (51 cm x 10 cm x 14 cm)