NEW FOR 2024
- Lock-on basket attachment | No more lost baskets
- Extended Handle Top Cap | For easier heel riser and binding adjustment
The Folkrm Wyeast Ski Poles feature an extended EVA ergonomic grip to accommodate quick pole length adjustments to adapt to the current terrain you are in.
Simply adjust your hand position on the pole to lengthen or shorten it for on the go pole length adjustment.
- Aircraft grade 7075 aluminum alloy shaft
- Easily removable strap for when skiing in avalanche terrain
- Molded and rubberized top cap for riser flips and toe locking
- Locking freeride powder basket
- Ultralight weight (8oz/227g)
- Simple huck proof design
If you like a longer pole for backcountry skiing, we recommend sizing the Wyeast Ski Pole 5-10 cm (2-6 inches) longer than a standard ski pole. When skiing downhill, 5-10 cm of the pole should be above your hand.
For standard pole sizing please follow the chart below.
|105 cm (42 in)||5' 1" and below|
|115 cm (45 in)||5' 2" - 5' 6"|
|125 cm (49 in)||5' 7" - 5' 11"|
|135 cm (53 in)||6' 0" - 6' 6"|
|145 cm (57in)||6' 6" and above|