Lightweight easy grade women's specific fit mountaineering and backpacking boots. Perfect for most mid-summer lower Cascade and Olympic Mountain mountaineering, scrambling, backpacking, and day hiking routes. Nubuck leather upper with a waterpoof/breathable Goretex® Performance Comfort Lining and toe/heel rands. To-the-toe lacing for a precise fit. Compatible with most semi-automatic and strap-on crampons. Northwest backcountry alpine versatility at its best. This leather version of the Trango Tech is more durable and slightly stiffer than it's synthetic counterpart, which makes it more versatile and longer-lasting for the average person. This Trango Tech Leather also has a significantly wider toe box area than La Sportiva's other Trango series models, which give these boots a much broader fit range for more different foot shapes. One of the lightest weight and best-priced mountaineering boots available. Women's specific Trango last and fit.
- Debossed Nubuck Leather Upper
- Women's Specific Trango Last and Fit
- To-The-Toe Lacing for Maximum Volume Adjustment and a Precise Fit
- La Sportiva "CUBE" sole by Vibram® with Impact Brake System™'
- TPU Crampon Heel Insert
- Semi-automatic and Strap-On Crampon Compatibility
- PU Light Midsole with PU Protective Skin
- 400 Nylon/Fiberglass Stiffener Insole
- Toe Cap
- Gore-tex® Performance Comfort Lining
- Made In Romania
- 520 g, 18.3 oz