We made a favorite even warmer. Take our most popular 20 degree model, the Swallow, add a full collar and additional fill, and you have a rock-solid three-season bag that packs remarkably small while maintaining room to sleep comfortably. The Lark represents an excellent option for those who sleep on the cold side or push their adventures well into the colder evenings of spring and fall.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full collar provides an effective seal of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
|Shell||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Lining||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|
Reg 1 lb 4 oz / 568 g
Long 1 lb 5.2 oz / 602 g
Reg 1 lb 15.3 oz / 887 g
Long 2 lb 1.1 oz / 938 g