The Widgeon was originally designed for the successful American 1990 K2 expedition. In the years since, improvements have increased the performance and reduced the weight to make the Widgeon a go-to bag for cold weather activities from winter mountaineering in the Cascades, Himalayan ascents, and snow camping.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
- Mummy shape (standard width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 29.9 oz / 848 g
Long 31.7 oz / 899 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 3 lb 4 oz / 1,483 g
Long 3 lb 8 oz / 1,579 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||-10ºF / -23.3ºC|