Please check our Shipping Info page for current shipping times. Thanks!
The Widgeon was originally designed for the successful American 1990 K2 expedition. In the years since, improvements have increased the performance and reduced the weight to make the Widgeon a go-to bag for cold weather activities from winter mountaineering in the Cascades, Himalayan ascents, and snow camping.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable coating.
- Mummy shape (standard width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Ideal Sleeper Height||
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
|Shell||Pertex® Shield EX (waterproof, breathable)|
|Lining||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||-10ºF / -23.3ºC|
Reg 1 lb 13.9 oz / 848 g
Long 1 lb 15.7 oz / 899 g
Reg 3 lb 4.3 oz / 1483 g
Long 3 lb 7.7 oz / 1579 g