A premium midweight stretch woven softshell pant from Arc'teryx made with a durable smooth nylon on the outside, and a softer, more comfortable, warmer, moisture wicking polyester fiber woven on the inside. Perfect for all of your cooler weather alpine hiking, climbing, and mountaineering when a lightweight softshell pant just isn't quite warm enough. Newly updated with an improved cuff for mountaineering boots and a retractable lace hook.
- Burly™ Double Weave Stretch Woven Softshell Fabric with 4-Way Stretch. 46% Nylon, 46% Polyester, 8% Elastane. 8.11 oz/yd².
- DWR Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Adjustable Waistband
- Zippered Fly with Metal Hook Closure
- 2 Zippered Hand Pockets
- Thigh Pocket with Laminated Zipper
- Reinforced Seamless Insteps
- Adjustable Pant Cufffs with Lace Hooks
- Articulated Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Straight Leg
- Moisture and Wind Resistant
- Highly Durable
- 17.1 oz (484 g)