** We are continuously crafting more Bavarian 700 down comforters. If the size and weight you are looking for is unavailable, use the "Notify Me When Available" button and we'll notify you when they are back in stock. Thanks! **
The Bavarian 700 series of down comforters are our most popular duvets, and an excellent choice for year-round comfort. Our high lofting 700+ fill power goose down provides outstanding warmth with limited weight to keep you sleeping comfortably all through the night.
Available in three different weights:
Light - Excellent for warm climates and warm sleepers
Medium - Our most popular weight. Great for most temperate climates
Arctic - Great for chilly rooms and cold sleepers
Bavarian: Sewn-through construction, no down shift, pillowy appearance
700: 700+ fill power Eastern European white goose down
Check out The Wirecutter's review of our Medium-weight Bavarian 700 Down Comforter here
- 700+ fill power European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Sewn-in fabric loops on each corner allow you to attach a duvet cover with ties
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Certified Standard 100, Class II by OEKO-TEX®
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88"
Full 80" x 88"
Queen 90" x 98"
King 107" x 98"
California King 98" x 116"
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||700+ European Goose Down|
|Origin||Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
Twin 14/49 oz
Twin 19/54 oz
Full 23/64 oz
Queen 31/82 oz
King 36/96 oz
California King 39/103 oz
Twin: 24/58 oz
Full: 29/70 oz
Queen: 39/90 oz
King: 44/104 oz
California King 48/112 oz