When every gram counts and warmth can’t be compromised the Hummingbird is the versatile bag of choice. With the slimmest cut in our lineup, the Hummingbird leaves no room to spare; perfect for going fast and light.
Available in 20 Degree and 30 Degree options.
Looking for the Merlin 30? You're in the right place! The Merlin 30 has been renamed the Hummingbird 30.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex Quantum® 20 denier mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||58" shoulder / 52" hip / 38" footbox|
|Lining||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Reg 14 oz / 397 g
Long 14.6 oz / 415 g
Reg 11.5 oz / 327 g
Long 12 oz / 342 g
Reg 1 lb 10.3 oz / 747 g
Long 1 lb 11.1 oz / 769 g
Reg 1 lb 7 oz / 652 g
Long 1 lb 8.2 oz / 687 g