*Sleeping bags may take up to two weeks to ship. Please check our Shipping Info page for more details. Thanks!*
We made a favorite even warmer. Take our most popular 20 degree model, the Swallow, add a full collar and additional fill, and you have a rock-solid three-season bag that packs remarkably small while maintaining room to sleep comfortably. The Lark represents an excellent option for those who sleep on the cold side or push their adventures well into the colder evenings of spring and fall.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full collar provides an effective seal of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Ideal Sleeper Height||
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||60" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
|Shell||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Lining||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|
Reg 1 lb 4 oz / 568 g
Long 1 lb 5.2 oz / 602 g
Reg 1 lb 15.3 oz / 887 g
Long 2 lb 1.1 oz / 938 g
High quality sleeping bag with excellent warmth to weight ratio. Buought the bag to use in the lower 20s and have been kept warm the few nights that I have used it already. This bag is definitely comfort rated to 10° and I added 2 ounces of overfill for extra warmth. Feathered friends was very easy to work with and I am extremely happy with this bag! Quite expensive but worth the investment 100%! Would recommend to anyone!
Could not be more happy or impressed with this bag
Excellent bag for sure, way more comfortable than my 37 year old down bag. We had an unseasonably cold snap on our AT journey and it kept me toasty at 24 degrees with a 35 mph wind under a tarp. Really like the baffles around neck. Love it. Thanks
Keeps me warm
I've been using it on the PCT in sub freezing temps and I'm staying warm. I will say that a little more info/advice from store staff would have been helpful. No one explained the baffles. I learned about them elsewhere.