Our warmest three season bag for the female adventurer. Based on the ideas of our testers, the bag features extra fill in the footbox and chest while maintaining a sleek profile and light construction to maximize the warmth from the 950+ fill down. The Petrel is not only an excellent choice for spring and fall adventures, but also a popular summer bag for the coldest of sleepers and a longtime favorite for summer climbs of Mount Rainier.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Full draft collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends Women's mummy sleeping bags are build a bit more trim around the shoulders, but more space in the waist and hips.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm | Med 5' 9" / 175 cm|
|Dimensions||54" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Small 20 oz / 567 g
Med 21.3 oz / 604 g
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Small 30.2 oz / 857 g
Med 32.3 oz / 916 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Temperature Rating||10ºF / -12.2ºC|