Updated for Fall 2019! Please allow 5 to 7 days for production time. Thanks!
One of the warmest parkas in the world and the burliest in our expedition parka lineup. An expedition workhorse designed to combat sub-zero temperatures, high-speed wind and spindrift. High-wear areas along shoulders and sleeves are reinforced with durable Taslite Nylon. Combined with the Frontpoint Pants, the Rock & Ice Parka can be used as a modular alternative to the Expedition Suit.
The 900+ fill down is protected by Pertex® Shield® XT waterproof breathable fabric to keep you warm and dry in all conditions. It also features an arsenal of pockets to stow gear and hold food and water.
Ideal for: 8,000m climbs, polar expeditions, Denali expeditions, extreme cold, evening strolls in Oymyakon
- Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- 900+ fill down
- Internal snow-skirt
- Waterproof/breathable Pertex® Shield® XT shell fabric
- Taslite reinforced shoulders, elbow and lower sleeve
- Dual zipper system with oversize insulated draft tube
- Wind-resistant #8 YKK main front zipper
- Fixed hood with 2-way drawcord adjustment and Velcro sealed storm flap
- Zipper enclosed external cargo pockets
- Two large internal chest stash pockets, each with a smaller zip compartment
- Velcro cuff adjustment with D-ring mitt clips
- Lycra internal wrist cuff
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable drawcord waist and hem
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||20.5 oz / 582 g (medium)|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Packed Weight||2 lb 14 oz / 1304 g (medium)|
|Garment Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield® XT waterproof/breathable|
|Front Zipper Length||34" / 86 cm (medium)|