Designed for all-day climbing to excel on steep and multi-pitch routes in thin cracks, on small edges, and on slabs. This new women's all-around high performance rock climbing shoe uses a Microfiber and Leather upper that is lined in the front and back to give you optimal edging with a precise minimal stretch fit. Slightly downturned toe and subtle asymmetry. Updated heel shape with increased rubber coverage improves heel hooking performance. A highly breathable tongue provides comfort and excellent moisture management. The ideal shoe for every type of climbing: Technical face climbing, overhanging sport routes, bouldering, and gym climbing.
- Leather / Lorica® Upper with Pacific Lining in the front and back
- Slip Lasted Tubular Construction
- Slightly Downturned with Medium Asymmetry
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ 1/2 Sole
- 1.1 mm Full-Length LaspoFlex Midsole with P3® System
- 215g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Italy